All Flood Map information for the county of Maverick can be found at the FEMA.gov website. The following information is a guide on how to create a flood map (FIRMette) for a property by using its address.
1. Go to the Map Service Center located at: https://msc.fema.gov/portal
2. Enter address in the address search bar.
3. Wait for the search to complete and return a Flood Map ID number and effective date. Click on the VIEW MAP icon. A new page should appear with the results for the Fema Issued Flood Maps.
4. A new Flood Map will be displayed. Click the "Make a FIRMette" button at the bottom.
5. In the new screen move the pink highlighted area to the section of the map where the property is located. Make all necessary adjustments to the rest of the map highlighted areas. When you are done click the Adobe PDF button located under the Create Firmette section of the page. This will then prompt you to save the map.
6. You are now able to print or email the map that is produced.